We all have one of each of these types of friends on our list:
1) The "Lurker" Never posts anything or comments on your post, but reads everything, and might make reference to your status if they see you in public.
2) The "Hyena" Doesn't ever really say anything, just LOLs and LMAOs at everything.
3) "Mr/Ms Popular" Has 4367 friends for NO reason
4) The "Gamer" Plays Words With Friends, Mafia Wars, Bakes virtual cakes and stuff, etc., ALL DAY.)
5)The "Prophet" Every post makes reference to God or Jesus
6) The "Thief" Steals status updates.. and will probably steal this one.
7) The "Cynic" Hates his or her life, and everything in it, as evidenced by the somber tone in ALL of his/her status updates.
8) The "Collector" Never posts anything either, but joins every group and becomes fans of the most random stuff.
9) The "Promoter" Always sends event invitations to things that you ultimately delete or ignore.
10) The "Liker" Never actually says anything, but always clicks the "like" button
11) The "Hater" Every post revolves around someone hating them, and they swear people are trying to ruin their life
12) The "Anti-Proofreader" This person would benefit greatly from Spellcheck, and sometimes you feel bad for them because you don't know if they were typing fast, or really can't spell.
13) "Drama Queen/ King" This person always posts stuff like "I can't believe this!", or "They gonna make me snap today!", in the hopes that you will ask what happened, or what's wrong but then they never finish telling the story.
14) "Womp Womp" This person consistently tries to be funny but never is.
15) The "News" Always updates you on what they are doing and who they are doing it with, no matter how arbitrary
16) The "Rooster" Feels that it is their job to tell Facebook "Good Morning" every day.
Which one are you? Be HONEST!!
Disclaimer: Please use this channel at your own discretion. These articles are contributed by our users. We are not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information of these articles.
View All Contributions