Seattle Indian Community -
| | | | | | | | | | | |


Visa Sponsorship for Parent or In-laws

You can use the following list as a basis for documents you need to send to your in-laws.

· Visa Status

· Employment Status

· Financial Status

· Marital Status – (Please attach your marriage certificate)

The consulate website is the best resource for any updated information:
1] Copy of your passport, visa, 2 year tax returns.

2] Printout of at least last 3 paystubs.

3] Completed affidavit of support form I-134. Notarized by a notary public. You can get this done at First Tech.

4] A letter from all your banks showing your bank balance(s).

5] A Cover letter to the American consulate.

6] Printouts showing your stocks and/or 401 K.

7] Invitation letter to your parents-in-laws

8] A proof of employment letter from Company. Check with Company HR/payroll. You can get an official proof of employment for INS purpose letter. It will have your SSN/pay/date of joining/title information.

Author : Pooja

Premium Advertiser
- Indian Astrologer and Spiritual Healer

This is an advertisement