|| Ayan Akbar
||SNOQUALMIE , WA
||Login to view phone number |
|| Nanny/Babysitter (Wanted)
If you love babies and are looking for a long-term position, this job is for you! We are a professional family in Snoqualmie seeking a trustworthy and knowledgeable nanny to start in mid-February. Our 10 month old daughter is on a schedule and naps 2 times a day. During naps the nanny will tidy/dust the play areas, do baby laundry, and prep bottles. Dad will be have all baby meals ready in the fridge for the day. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and apply today!
Location: Snoqualmie Ridge
Start Date: mid-February
Children: 10 month old girl
Hours: 30 hours per week
Monday-Thursday, 8am to 3/3:30pm
Negotiable based on experience, more for the right fit!
Long-term (for future children as well)
2 small dogs that will be kept quiet in the office with parents who both work from home and stay out of nanny's way.
The nanny must have a valid driver's license, auto insurance, a responsible driving record, and a reliable car to get to/from the family's home.
Covid-19: The family will only interview nannies who are vaccinated
- Provide nurturing and supportive care
- Follow schedule as provided by the parents
- Communicate effectively with parents
- Prep and clean bottles
- Clean up after meals
- Motivate and encourage children to meet milestones
- Discuss development regularly with parents
- Assisting with baby laundry as needed
- Keep play areas tidy
- Take initiative! Helping out whenever and wherever possible.
- Be energetic, and outgoing with a self-directed personality and a "can do" attitude
- Have at least 4+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in child development
- Have stellar references
- Have a responsible driving record and be willing to provide a complete driving history report from the DOL
- Infant and Child CPR/First Aid Certified (or willingness to renew before starting the position)
- Willingness to submit to Background check
- Ability to make at least a one-year commitment
- Non-smoking / Drug Free
- Covid-19 vaccinated + booster shot (and willing to get booster shots as recommended by CDC)
- Willingness to get Flu and Tdap vaccines as needed and recommended by CDC
Note: You must be logged in to reply to this Ad. Please make sure you mark our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your SAFE list incase you find our email in Spam folder.
Beware of Scammers: Do not accept any personal check. It has come to our notice that some scammers will give personal check and then that check will bounce in few days. Do not list your email or phone number in the body of the classified.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible and liable for the validity of this
classified. It is your responsibility to validate the claims made in this
classified. Please use your own discretion when meeting or conducting a
transaction based on this classified. There is a lot of scam on internet.
Please beware of doing any transactions by personal check or cash or money
transfer for buying or selling unless you have verified all the credentials of
the user you are transacting with. We are not liable for any damages.