Seattle Indian Community - SeattleIndian.com
| | |
 


 

Preventing Breast Cancer: Bottled water in your car is very dangerous

Women Health
Contributed by :Sonia

Share With Your Friends

Add To My Favorite
Bottled water in your car is very dangerous!

On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said that this is what caused her breast cancer.

It has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue.

Sheryl Crow''s oncologist told her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.

The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle which releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue.

So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.

Pass this on to all the women in your life. This information
is the kind we need to know that just might save us!
Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle instead of plastic!

LET EVERYONE WHO HAS A WIFE / GIRLFRIEND / DAUGHTER KNOW PLEASE!

This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center ...

No plastic containers in microwaves.
No plastic water bottles in freezers.
No plastic wrap in microwaves.

Dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer.

Dioxins are highly poisonous to cells in our bodies.

Don''t freeze plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic.

Recently the Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital, was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.

He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating food in the microwave using plastic containers.....

This especially applies to foods that contain fat.

He said that the combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases dioxin into the food.

Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food... You get the same result, but without the dioxin..

So, such things as TV dinners, instant soups, etc., should be removed from their containers and heated in something else.

Paper isn''t bad but you don''t know what is in the paper. It''s safer to use tempered glass, such as Pyrex, etc.

He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the styrene foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons....

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Cling film, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave.

As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead.

This is an article that should be sent to anyone important in your life!

 

Disclaimer: Please use this channel at your own discretion. These articles are contributed by our users. We are not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information of these articles.

 

View All Contributions

Premium Advertiser
Dentist - Highland Dental Center, Dr Princy S. Rekhi DDS/Tisha C Rekhi DDS



This is an advertisement
My Business:
Seattle Tabla Institute
Seattle

Post an Article
Notify Me of New Articles

Become A Featured Contributor
Add Your Blog | Add Recipe | Add Article

More Article by Sonia

Summer Events in Redmond, 2012
Spring, Summer Festivals 2012
ENERGY STAR - What is it?
Arkansas Razorbacks join American College Cricket !
Virginia Tech's Male Athlete of the Year is a Cricket Player !
View All Articles

Featured Contributors


Tahmina Watson

Darshan Goswami

Ananya Kiran
Ananya Kiran

Anu Peshawaria

Aayushi Manish

Christine Dunbar
Christine Dunbar

Dilip Saraf

Rima Arora

Vasudha Sharma
Vasudha Sharma

Latest Articles

WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT PREVENTING ALZHEIMERS DISEASE? by Yarissa Reyes
Get Best Meditation Spiritual Retreats in India: Top Place for Meditation in the Himalayas by vinay roy
GOD IS GREAT by Pradeep Singh Bhatnagar
Mr. India Global - Dhaval by Dhaval Panchal
World Class Cricket Stars in Florida in Aug. by Lloyd Jodah
View All Articles

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.