Last week, we have seen how important it is to have proper air circulation and heat energy in our body.
Now let us see what are the factors involved in causing a disease in our body:
1. Lack of Life force energy or Bio Magnetism.
2. Not having the right quality of blood ingredients and quantity of the blood.
3. Corrupted Mind and the Influence of unnecessary sub conscious thoughts.
4. Influence of Planets.
5. Due to hereditary reasons, DNA, RNA, genes, etc.
Apart from these there are so many reasons for root cause of diseases. But we are going to learn about only these main factors.
Let us see the first one:
Diseases due to Lack of Life force energy or Bio Magnetism.
As we learnt earlier that Life force is very important in our body and mind. It works in the following way:
1. works through five senses as Mind
2. make sure that body functions properly.
The life force or Bio magnetism revolves around our body which is nothing but Aura or Astral body. If the intensity of the life force reduces then it affects our
Life force replaces the cells that get damaged, wherever in the body. Sometimes it cannot replace the cells in our body which is nothing but pain in our body. If life force cannot repair the pain then it will convert as a disease. If the disease cannot be cured, then the life force breaks itself. We call this as death.
Like in your home, a Bulb may fuse if it encounters a voltage spike. If the electric circuit experiences the high voltage spike then the main fuse will get busted.
Life force is very important for Physical, Mental and eventually to attain spiritual growth.
Continue in next week..
An experienced writer and counselor in relationship management with 15 years of research and development on human relationships and emotions
- Author of a renowned book, CRM: A Step-by-Step Approach, which is prescribed for graduate programs in 25 Indian universities
- Speaks frequently on relationships, and his sessions are broadcast daily on Merina America 24-Hour Tamil Radio (www.merina.com)
- Saha is very passionate about his idols, he practices what he writes.
To reach Saha Nathan:
Please e-mail him at email@example.com or visit his Web site: http://www.thenewbeginningnow.com/
Disclaimer: Please use this channel at your own discretion. These articles are contributed by our users. SeattleIndian (BroadLink, LLC) is not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information of these articles.
View All Contributions