Recently many questions asked to me about the relationship problems in my Soul Coaching Sessions.
I requested them to explain their perspective of love. Almost 90% percent of the people were telling in the following way:
- I do take care of him or her but the result is vain or nothing.
- I am showing everything... but what is the use? he/she is ready to take it up..
- Why it is happening to me? I am ready to shower my love but my partner is not willing to accept it..
- I am the best lover in the world but he/she is not in my standard.
- I am getting fed up in life since I do not see any response from others.
I can go on giving these kind of example words. In
reality this is not love, it is a business. In business only there is an
investment and expectation exist from the investment. Love happens
through only fulfillment. Through fulfillment there is nothing called
expectation. It gives unconditional love and also all your actions align
to make the other person happy.
Then one more question asked to me...
How to I know that I am in love or not?
you experience the expansion in you while living or interacting with
that person then you are experiencing love. If you experience the
contraction in you while living or interacting with the other person
then it is love for business.
The only solution for
this problem is to experience the love in YOU then you start loving the
entire world including your surroundings.
An experienced writer and counselor in relationship management with 15 years of research and development on human relationships and emotions
- Author of a renowned book, CRM: A Step-by-Step Approach, which is prescribed for graduate programs in 25 Indian universities
- Speaks frequently on relationships, and his sessions are broadcast daily on Merina America 24-Hour Tamil Radio (www.merina.com)
- Saha is very passionate about his idols, he practices what he writes.
To reach Saha Nathan:
Please e-mail him at email@example.com or visit his Web site: http://www.thenewbeginningnow.com/
Disclaimer: Please use this channel at your own discretion. These articles are contributed by our users. SeattleIndian (BroadLink, LLC) is not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information of these articles.
View All Contributions