Be realistic in life. Reality is a slippery thing. The wisest among us make better reality recognition a lifelong effort. Also, being realistic is the big trait when it comes to succeeding in our materialistic, cut throat society.
* The first step toward wisdom is the recognition of our ignorance.
* Don't exaggerate or understate. Precision in language will tighten our thinking and improve our judgement.
* Think of "ABSORBING" not just hearing or learning information.
* Don't make snap judgements. Use analysis as well as intuition.
* Don't rely only on experts alone. Do, and trust, your own analysis.
* Seek "REALITY CHECKS" from those you admire.
* Remember that the proof is in the proceeds.
Disclaimer: Please use this channel at your own discretion. These articles are contributed by our users. SeattleIndian (BroadLink, LLC) is not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information of these articles.
View All Contributions