|| Hi all,
My Apartment is available for sublease starting Dec 01, 2017 (950 Sft). Dates are negotiable and my rent is 19-20% below the current market price.
Rent $1640 (with one month free rent, actual rent 1791 )+ Utilities (current rent for new lease is $2240)
Apartment Details: 2Bed, 1 Bath; 950 sqft carpet area | Expected rent: 1790 + 10$ Car parking
Apartment Unique features:
* Second Floor - Parallel to 8th street.
* All day sunlight in living area
* Everything is new in this apartment. It was just opened in 26th Aug 2017 and we were the first tenants to move in.
* Stainless Steel Appliances
Property Details: http://www.madison-bellevue.com/;
Property Unique Features:
* Family friendly
* Short commute to Seattle downtown (30-40 minutes) and Bellevue Downtown (5-10 minutes)
* Ecosystem of 10+ Vanpools available for commute to Seattle for work
* 100 ft away from bus stop
* Opposite Cross Roads Mall
* Lot of Restaurants in walking distance
* Very good Gym and heated swimming pool
* Very near to Microsoft offices.
* Checkout the photo gallery here http://www.madison-bellevue.com/photogallery.aspx
My lease is going to be completely transferred to you and you will continue to pay my current rent.
My current lease is going to expire on Aug 25, 2018.
You can expect a 5-10% increase in the rent starting August if you extend the lease. I am planning to start the lease transfer paperwork in the 1st week of December. Ã‚Â¬Ã‚Â¬Ã‚Â¬Ã‚Â¬
Feel free to reach directly on 480-519-1528 or my personal email email@example.com for any questions or scheduling appointment for visit
Beware of Scammers: Do not accept any personal check. I has come to our notice that some scammers will give personal check and then that check will bounce in few days. Do not list your email or phone number in the body of the classified.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible and liable for the validity of this
classified. It is your responsibility to validate the claims made in this
classified. Please use your own discretion when meeting or conducting a
transaction based on this classified. There is a lot of scam on internet.
Please beware of doing any transactions by personal check or cash or money
transfer for buying or selling unless you have verified all the credentials of
the user you are transacting with. We are not liable for any damages.
Note: You must be logged in to reply to this Ad.